Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Support strategic business development engagements with top Service Providers with a focus on financial analysis i.e. business cases.
• Become the recognized lead in commercial discussions with SPs around the globe in an effort to help them transition to Cloud/XaaS/SDN/NFV business models.
• Partner with solution, sales, and delivery teams to win next generation network and cloud opportunities with innovative commercial offers
• Explore technical and market trends on network capability openness, internet of things, NFV/SDN, intelligent operations, discussing and marketing our strategies and solutions with customers and present our position in industry activities;
• Monitor customer (mainly CSPs) and competitor moves, i.e., strategies, positioning and product functionality, to develop/refine our SDN/NFV/Cloud solutions marketing strategy and identify market opportunities;
• Analyze customer needs and markets to define product requirements and help develop product/solution roadmaps;
• Identify and work with partners who are complimentary to build an end-to-end solution;
• Work with other internal organizations including but not limited to R&D, Solution engineering and account management to enhance solutions and offering portfolio;
• Lead, participate and conduct customer visits and product presentations to key industry organizations, conferences, forums, etc.;
• Work with corresponding teams on RFx, customer meetings, customer queries, etc.;
• Elaborate mid-term strategic plan and marketing plan for key customers primarily in North America.
• Responsible for cloud data center (Telecom cloud, IT cloud and public cloud) architecture design, including cloud management architecture, operation architecture, process architecture, and IT architecture based on industry standards and best practices for the global telecom operators
• Provide business and technical consulting for worldwide customer base, to include planning and design and other professional services (Cloud Data Center, NFV and SDN)
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Cloud Management and Operations Transformation architecture.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in design and implementation of data centers for high availability and performance architecture. IT design architect backround preferred.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT virtualization (like OpenStack, hyper-V, VMware, Xen), Cloud computing and PaaS environments)
• More than 10 years experiences in one or several of the following areas:
• Mobile core network
• IP broadband
• Data center,
• IT cloud,
• Network management
• Expertise in telecommunications architectures (e.g. IMS/3GPP, VoLTE/ViLTE/VoWiFi), integration patterns and best practices
• Experience in MANO and VNF (virtual network function) understanding across the whole application lifecycle management (e.g. onboarding, testing, security and performance)
• Experienced in developing and marketing of innovative solutions and products
• Familiar with Service Provider’s network, business processes and operation
• Familiar with latest IT and data center trends
• Actively engaging in SDN and NFV and related OpenSource initiatives such as OpenStack, OpenDaylight, OpenSwitch, VxLan, etc
• Familiar with NFV, SDN, and IP technology standards
• Experience in working with standards development organizations preferred.
Experience in strategic planning (network, services), transformation programs or delivering solutions for CSPs;
Solution Selling, Sales proposal preparation experience preferred
• Architect certification: Related industries, such as “Cloud computing Architect certificate, ITIL and TOGAF”.
Thanks & Regards,
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040