Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Act as the primary point of contact for internal support escalations.
• Work directly with the vendor support team for any platform or service related issues
• Manage the administration of the Slack platform, including: account/group administration, configuration of integrations, user permissions, and security management
• Respond to user queries within Slack
• Own the interaction with Finance to process internal service charges.
• Work with Infosec to validate that data loss prevention (DLP) scans are occurring and respond to any policy violations
• 5+ years of experience administering common chat messaging platforms
• 2+ years of experience working in a support role
• 2 years of access management experience LDAP, Active Directory, etc.
• Resourcefulness, can pull together the right cross-functional teams to get an issue resolved
• Self-motivator that thrives providing users with world-class support and can manage a set of competing priorities
• Hands-on experience using Slack is HIGHLY preferred
• College degree or equivalent working experience
• Ideal resume would include work in a larger organization (5-10,000+ people) with experience in Lync, Skype, Slack, Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange