Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Critical Skills & Experience:
• PMP-certified Project Manager with >5 years of experience managing technology projects;
• Demonstrable acumen with all Project Management Knowledge Areas;
• Functional understanding of enterprise data warehouse and business intelligence;
• Strong knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a “waterfall” project execution environment;
• Clear, concise and timely communication skills, with proven ability to summarize information at audience-appropriate amount of detail;
• Experience managing project budgets up to $2MM from Concept/Initiation through Closure;
• Expert-level skills with Microsoft Project & the Office application suite;
• Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Through personal example, leadership, and the application of world class project management methodology, motivate a project team of data management professionals to produce the highest quality deliverables on time and on budget;
• Interface with business and IT executives, senior management etc. to communicate project plan, deliverables status, set and manage expectations;
• Produce and manage implementation plans defining scope of project, resource assignments, and timelines;
• Conduct regular status review meetings, and report project progress to senior leadership and project stakeholders;
• Drive for on-time delivery of all aspects of project;
• Consistently evaluate and improve the project implementation plan;
• Ability to think logically, communicate clearly, and be well organized;
• Creative problem solver, with proven ability to make progress in ambiguous situations.
• Experience working on Banking or Financial Services environments;
• Hands-on experience with requirements definition or test planning & coordination;
• HP Quality Center / Application Lifecycle Management (HP QC/ALM);
• Certifications: Certified Scrum Master, Six Sigma, IT Infrastructure Library, etc.