Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
GREEN CARD OR CITIZEN PLEASE!!!
The qualified and motivated candidate selected for this position will be responsible for building and refining data architecture in a complex distributed data environment. Responsible for the analysis and design of this environment, focusing on and supporting data modeling, integration architecture and other related services.
• Partners with Business and IT groups to design and implement data and information solutions that meet or exceed organizational initiatives and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
• Participates in supporting the development and update of enterprise architectural strategies, standards, processes and tools.
• Partners with IT teams to gain consensus, and to establish and implement application architecture standards, policies and direction that utilize the Bank of the West information assets.
• Ensures compliance with all architecture directions and standards through cross organization consulting and direct involvement in development efforts.
• Develops and documents artifacts and templates in the chosen tool repository.
• Understand the Project Proposal and assist the team in analyzing how the new system or functionality can be integrated in the environment, identifying existing systems, concepts, possible data sources and issues.
• Develop, validate and communicate modeling solutions, including both relational and dimensional models.
• Analyze data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges.
• Ensure solution designs address performance requirements and reusability , availability, integrity and security challenges, and business functional requirements.
• Partners directly with the Data Architect, clients, ETL developers, other technical data warehouse team members and database administrators to design and develop high performing databases and maintain consistent data element definitions.
• Create conceptual data models that need to be validated with Business Users for current projects as well as other impacted projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS degree in Exact Area: Systems Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems.
Required Experience and Skills:
• 9-10 years' experience in a data architect role with deep knowledge of Enterprise Data Architecture concepts.
• Expertise in Relational Data Models (conceptual, logical and physical data models), Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary and Metadata.
• Expertise in implementing operational data stores and real time data integration.
• Experience implementing MDM solutions. Strong System Integrations and Business Intelligence project experience.
• Familiarity with Retail and Commercial banking, Mortgage and Dealer lending concepts desired.
• Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms (Teradata, Oracle/ SQLServer), including SQL Commands and Project Manager concepts.
• Expertise in Data Modeling tools (ERwin/Model Manager).
• Superior relationship management, consultative, presentation, and communications skills.
• Sound leadership, negotiation, critical thinking, and project/time management skills.