Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
St Jude Medical / Analysts
This is for in Minnetonka, MN. Term is 6 months+. Rate is $60/hr. Phone/Skype hire. COM skills must be excellent.
Title: Production Support Analyst - Functional SAP
Qualified Candidates -
#1. 5+ years of SAP functional experience
#2. 3+ years of experience translating business requirements into technical designs
#3. Excellent communication and customer service skills. Able to bridge communication between technical areas and business areas for a full and complete understanding of expectations
The SNP (Supply Network Planning) project will be going live in 2016. This new functionality will allow St. Jude to determine sourcing, production plans, distribution plans, and purchasing plans.
We will require an incremental support resource to take on that additional workload.
This position will provide functional support for the production users of SAP: ECC, CRM, SCM and GTS and give work direction to other team members.
Job Duties: List the significant/essential duties, tasks or responsibilities which employees in this position are required to perform.
• Facilitates meetings with the business to elicit, analyze and document detailed business requirements
• Makes appropriate recommendations for continuing, modifying, or abandoning proposed projects based on the results of feasibility studies and/or cost/benefit analyses
• Maps current processes to the desired state and identifies gaps such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls
• Performs business process analysis to define configuration requirements
• Balances needs and acts as liaison between the business and the technology areas
• Develops business process flows and data models for new system development or for process redesign
• Provides solid test designs, develops test cases and reviews/approves the execution of those test cases
• Coordinates all Validation activities for applications requiring Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliance. This includes creating Validation Plans, Validation Test cases, executing Test cases and creating
Validation Final and Summary reports.
• Contributes to end-user training as needed
• Provides support to existing applications and resolves business and technical problems
• Performs technical system activities as needed
• Keeps informed of trends and new developments in technology to better advise management of means to accomplish business and information systems goals
• Communicates effectively with management to enhance their understanding of the opportunities and limitations of information systems
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative
communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
• Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
SAP Job Duties:
• Works on tickets submitted by the SAP user base to answer questions, fix issues and process standard changes caused by changes in the business.
• Works on small enhancements when approved by functional management.
• Follows established processes in accordance with GIT policy (i.e., Change Management, etc.)
• May provide direction to other team members
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of SAP functional experience
• 3+ years of technical experience
• 3+ years of experience translating business requirements into technical designs
• Excellent communication and customer service skills. Able to bridge communication between technical areas and business areas for a full and complete understanding of expectations
• Ability to multi-task efficiently on several simultaneous efforts
• Ability to drive requirements and project work through to closure
• Experience in formal design review
• Experience in training material creation and delivery, using a variety of training methods
• Ability to create quality test designs; experience writing test cases and reviewing/approving the execution of those test cases
• Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
• Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
• Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
• Ability to travel approximately 10%, including internationally.
• Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.