DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing great!!!!
Job Title: Business analyst Training Lead
Interview process: Face to Face interview
Location: Columbus, OH Need Locals
Years of Experience: 10 plus years of relevant work experience (training/instructional design/corporate education/organization training or relevant field)
Education: Bachelor's degree, with concentration in instructional technologies, instructional design, organizational training, corporate education, or equivalent. Master's degree is preferred.
The ideal candidate would have the technical qualifications specified below:
• Experience working with project processes and procedures, as well as documentation and reporting.
• Experience with graphic design, report creation, web design and web based content management tools, methods and processes.
• Experience integrating and administering social learning and development solutions with learning management systems (LMS) and learning content management systems (LCMS).
• Experience administering and providing support for virtual classrooms or virtual jobs.
• High competency in conducting presentations and webinars.
• Experience managing training programs in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements and executive leadership.
• Experience serving as an expert in learning and development technologies and platforms.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• 3 years of experience in designing, developing, or implementing learning solutions is mandatory.
• At least 1 year experience working on a software implementation or upgrade project.
• 2 years of PeopleSoft experience.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Demonstrated experience conducting technical training programs for technical and non-technical business users.
• Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with the team.
• Ability to evaluate effectiveness and learning programs.
• Must have strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
• Must have ability to work in a team environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities would include:
• Work with executive sponsors to create an enterprise program strategy.
• Lead requirements gathering and implementation process for enterprise learning implementations.
• Research, select and implement enterprise learning technologies to support formal and informal learning and development.
• Work with program consultants and curriculum managers to identify target learners, determine educational needs, and recommend best delivery modes for learning and development programs.
• Manage and/or develop specialized learning curriculum and courses.
• Define and enforce standards of learning deliverables.
• Define and execute learning technology, deployment and delivery plans.
• Provide leadership and implementation expertise related to tools to support learning and user performance (Assima, RoboHelp, UPK and web page redesign).
• Contribute metrics to OCM Scorecard.
• Coordinate with existing OAKS Training Teams to select and implement the most appropriate and user-friendly tools.
Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest copy of your profile.
Available for Face to Face:
Validity if H1b:
Thanks and Regards,
Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail & Yahoo : kalyankumar.recruiter
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 113