DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing great!!!!
Title: Sr. IT Business Analyst - - Point-of-Sale (POS)
Location: Blue Ash, OH
Duration: 12 months + (Contract with potential for extension)
Interview type: Phone Or Skype Interview
Top Desired Skills: Business Analysis, Point of Sale (Ideally Toshiba or IBM Systems), Agile, Retail industry experience
We are in search of an experienced Sr. IT Business Analyst with at least 7+ years of experience to support a POS project.
This resource will be on a team that is responsible for leading in all facets of the systems development lifecycle for application enhancements of various sizes and complexities related to the Toshiba CHEC Self-Checkout application. This resource performs many of these tasks independently and communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The resource will assist with the implementation a new solution, test and help support the hardware and software for Self-Checkout project. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
• Participate in large POS (Point of Sale) project.
• Follow Agile Scrum methodology and participate in daily stand up meetings.
• Elicit, analyze and document complex business requirements.
· Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build the business case/ project justification (including cost benefit analysis and feasibility studies) and identify risks associated with each requirement.
· Lead the appropriate teams to elicit and manage business requirements.
· Assist in troubleshooting post implementation issues for large/complex projects.
· Assist in project user acceptance test, including reporting and documenting defects, and conducting complex root cause analysis.
· Facilitate the discussion that leads to the build versus buy decision.
· Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates. Mentor team members in business analysis principles, patterns, processes and practices.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• An ideal candidate will have large scale enterprise environment experience and at least 6 years of IT experience
• Previous experience working on Agile driven projects
• Experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Strong experience with requirements gathering and documentation
· Experience with work flows/ process flows
· Experience supporting testing
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels within the organization.
Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest copy of your profile.
Available for Face to Face:
Validity if H1b:
Thanks and Regards,
Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail & Yahoo : kalyankumar.recruiter
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 113