DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing great!!!!
Job Title: Business analyst
Interview process: face to face interview conducted onsite
Location: Columbus, OH Need Locals
The Ohio Department of Transportation Division of Information Technology is looking for a BA5 to fulfill an assignment, supporting The Ohio Department of Transportation's OAKSenterprise project. The position will go through the end of fiscal, with the
12 plus years of relevant work experience (work as a BA or related work assignments)
Education: Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, communication, journalism, business or related field.
The ideal candidate would have the technical qualifications specified below:
• Experience planning and conducting Transition Plan workshops.
• Experience developing Change Management Requirements - transition documentation.
• Experience identifying process change impacts for future - state process flows.
• Experience maintaining inventory of enterprise policy role changes and related impacts.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience mapping new processes and identifying agency impacts.
• Knowledge of workforce transition topics and issues.
• Planning and conducting of Agency Transition workshops.
• Experience mapping enterprise processes to roles of end users.
• Excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• 3 years of experience working in business or process improvement is mandatory.
• Lean Six Sigma experience is mandatory.
• Government or higher education experience is preferred.
• At least 1 year experience working on a software implementation or upgrade project.
• Strong requirements gathering and documentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to develop strong client and working relationships with the team.
• Must have strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
• Must have ability to work in a team environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities would include:
• Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather information.
• Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business transition and impact.
• Analyze high-level business requirements.
• Translate enterprise process and policy role changes into potential job role changes.
• Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable knowledge management within the organization.
• Assist agencies with mapping new processes and identifying impacts.
• Develop and coach agency readiness teams in analyzing change impacts and mapping processes for roles in their area.
• Plan and conduct Agency Transition Workshops.
• Maintain inventory of policy changes.
Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest copy of your profile.
Available for Face to Face:
Validity if H1b:
Thanks and Regards,
Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : email@example.com
Gmail & Yahoo : kalyankumar.recruiter
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 113