Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Business Intelligence background is a must have. Although not required, if they have SAP (Business Objects) that is a huge plus. This is not a technical role. While this isn’t pure project management, project lead and/or project coordination in the BI space is the bulk-load of this role. They will be partnering with a PM from the IT PMO as the go-between for the Data & BI group, ensuring projects are on-track, staffed properly, etc... Below are some bullets that are a strong reflection of the role. Let me know if you have any questions!
• The Project Delivery Lead (PDL) for D&BI (Data & Business Intelligence) is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of all project related work for D&BI. This role will span both SAP and Non-SAP project activities.
• The D&BI Project Delivery Lead will partner closely with the respective Project Manager (PM) to ensure project activities are planned, staffed and executed according to D&BI project methodologies.
• They will have hands on delivery focused responsibilities guiding D&BI deployment analysts, designers (both for Data(Master and ECM) and BI), developers and data conversion resources in the execution and completion of project activities to meet key milestones, quality and budget targets.
• This position will lead partnering and collaboration activities across D&BI pillars and ensure D&BI Leadership and key stakeholders are kept informed of project activities and status.
• For SAP projects, this role will work with the D&BI SAP Delivery Lead to ensure cross team collaboration and proactive engagement occurs with the SAP Regional Deployment and Design/Build/Test teams and operating structure