Sunsoft Tech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
The role of a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) in customers’ organization will be to understand and gather business requirements to prepare the solution requirement specification document which will be the input for development teams in a heterogeneous environment. The BSA will also be responsible for coordinating with interfacing teams to ensure the solution requirement specifications address the objective of the project in its entirety.
• Past development experience in either one of the below technologies is mandatory:
o Java/JEE solutions in a Websphere environment.
o Mainframe, COBOL, CICS, DB2, JCL/PROC
o HP Extreme
• Past experience must include domain knowledge in property & casualty insurance, preferably in Policy Admin applications
• Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements. Experience in writing comprehensive functional specification documents
• Documenting and analyzing the required information and data. Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
• Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
• Working with multiple vendors and experience in working in a distributed model will be a plus.
• Knowledge in Guidewire product desirable, not mandatory
• Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.