Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Locals To MN / Who can attend f2f after Telephoic
• 8+ year consultants with excellent COM skills
• Identifies requirements, builds, tests, deploys and maintains scalable and stable technical operating environment as part of overall enterprise IT technology management function. Partners with customers, vendors and other dependent IT domains to ensure successful delivery of business applications and scalable operations.
• 3-6 years of industry experience in a LAN/WAN network design or support, Required
• Experience in supporting 50-100 node network (routing and switched not PC’s)
• Fluency in LAN/WAN troubleshooting related to routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP) and switch configurations
• Experience in the use of current Telecommunications service offerings (TDM, Ethernet, MPLS)
• Fluency in the use of Understanding of load balancing, firewall, IP address management, Quality of Service (QOS), IP Sec tunnels
• Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, CISCO hardware/software, and SNMP
• Ability to implement LAN/WAN technology based upon established standards or architectures with minimum guidance
• CISCO CCNA, Required
• CISCO CCNA/CCNP, desired
Network Job Duties:
• Participates in supporting the St. Jude Medical worldwide network infrastructure.
• Builds and deploys network hardware, software, and telecommunications circuits to developed technical standards
• Will interact with variety of networking products including NEXUS switching equipment, F5 load balancers, CISCO Firewalls, Riverbed Interceptors and Steelheads, CISCO wireless access point and controllers.
• Utilizes the software products in the support and maintenance of St. Jude Medical network and related equipment: NETQOS, NetVoyant, CISCO Prime, IBNA, CISCO Security Manager, Remedy, and CISCO ACS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, and Mathematics, Engineering, Business or area of functional responsibility preferred, or equivalent 4-6 years of industry work experience