Prospect Infosys is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Gather and document requirements for functionality that will be implemented in the ERP system.
• Design and document business processes and the system to work according to the requirements of the users.
• Build test scenarios and scripts and work with end users to execute those scripts. This includes logging defects and issues associated with the testing.
• Provide guidance on best practices for building, maintaining, and enhancing business processes that are typically associated with an ERP system.
• Assist with the troubleshooting of issues that result from testing.
• Build specifications for reports and interfaces and work with developers to clarify the requirements and designs for them.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Two years of experience performing business analysis activities associated with ERP systems
• Experience working in the financial technology space
• Proficiency in requirements gathering, system design and configuration, testing, and deployment of ERP systems and their interfaces
• Solid understanding of financial management, accounting, procurement, and HR business functions and processes including cost allocation, contract management, and general ledger management
• Ability to lead a group through the design of a business process
• Experience building report specifications and designs
• Ability to resolve defects associated with testing activities
• Ability to communicate issues, status, and progress on assigned tasks to direct management and to a project manager
Additionally the following skills would be greatly desired:
• Proficiency in SQL and the use of SQL Server
• Ability to build reports (without writing code)
• Agresso must be structured to align with SWIB’s investment management accounting structure to provide for financial planning and analysis so knowledge of investment processes and systems is desired.
• Familiarity with investment systems in general (such as trading systems, portfolio management systems, risk management systems, etc.)
• Understanding of Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools and how they function
• Proficiency with UNIT4 Agresso/Business World
Experience working in the financial technology space * 2 Yrs.
Proficiency in requirements gathering, system design and configuration, testing, and deployment of * 2 Yrs.
Solid understanding of financial management, accounting, procurement, and HR business functions an * 2 Yrs.
Two years of experience performing business analysis activities associated with ERP systems * 2 Yrs.