Cybersearch is a staffing and recruiting company.
The role of the Techno-Functional Infrastructure Architect is to define architectural solutions that meet the client’s requirements and leverages the company’s portfolio standard offerings.
The Infrastructure Architect should:
• Deliver solution architecture designs that meet business requirements, are on time and within budget
• Align infrastructure architectural strategy with business objectives based on portfolio standard offerings.
• Analyze business and infrastructure technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and related cost for each project request.
• Provide industry focused tactical guidance, governance, direction and assistance to the account team regarding infrastructure solutions
• Coordinate with architecture and technical solution groups as appropriate based on contract and project needs
• Collaborate with the Enterprise Infrastructure Architect and be an active participant in committees defining technology stacks and standards.
• Develops industry best practice documentation for using infrastructure solutions to improve the knowledge base for cross-brand solutions.
• Act as an interface point between Quality, technical architecture and solution teams and leadership
• Develop and deliver sales presentations at Executive Management levels for large, complex Opportunities, Single point of contact for escalation and resolution of infrastructure issues on behalf of Account team
• Represent the account in all technical aspects of Solution Design and infrastructure architecture (architecture-production)
• Develop for client technically or operationally feasible long-term IT strategies and plans
• Support both Standard & Non-Standard Service Requests
• Assist Account team with analyzing and implementing Portfolio Standards for both Software and Hardware implementations
• Assist Account Project managers on the following:
o Organize and ensure solution design documents are completed
o Identify and ensure all infrastructure and architectural deliverables are noted in project schedules
o Validate the dates for infrastructure deliverables in the project schedule are realistic and achievable
• Participate in transition and design storyboards and approve engineering workbooks
• Validate the scope of the solution meets contractual and SLA requirements (availability, performance, capacity)
• Validate T&T Plans, resource schedules and costs
• Provide IE leadership between technical towers for integration issues /concerns
• Leverage portfolio capabilities, where appropriate
• Incorporate ESSM (i.e., SRA), when appropriate
• Leverage Platform / Network / SAN Templates
• Understand and maintain, as appropriate, roadmaps for the technologies in use at the account
• Review/create/maintain Enterprise Architecture Documents
• Ensure all design summary proposals adhere to capability standards, GE-QMS process and artifact requirements.
• Review solution during the construction phase and validate the “as built” environment matches the detailed design
Technical Skills and Experiences:
1. Must have at least 4 years of hands on techno-functional experience with the following platforms:
• Windows 2008
1. Meets web infrastructure-engineering skills in the following areas (must have knowledge of at least 4 of the following skills):
o Web Server (Sun One, iPlanet, etc) (3 years of experience)
o Knowledge Knowledge in Oracle Database
o Knowledge in Backup/Restore (TSM, Networker, Avamar, etc)
o Knowledge in Sun Java Enterprise Server
o Knowledge in BEA WebLogic
o Knowledge in Red Hat
o Solid understanding in Networks, Firewalls, Routers, IP Filters
o Knowledge in Load Balancers (BigIP/F5, Cisco) is a plus
o Knowledge in J2EE