sariansolutions is a staffing and recruiting company.
"The Hyperion / Essbase Developer must have hands-on implementation, development and support experience, preferably gained within one or more financial institution.
• Skilled in Partitioning, automation, optimization and performance tuning of Essbase application data/metadata processing, upgrading, testing and migrating of cubes in different environment.
• Update logical and physical database designs with requested or required changes
• Provide input and expertise on architecting and designing system enhancements or creating new functionality for existing or new systems
• Develop complex SQL scripts and stored procedures with Smart View, web forms and reports
• Develop and maintain Block Storage Outline / Aggregate Storage Outline (BSO/ASO) cubes
• Create and maintain data forms, calculation scripts, MAXL automation, schedule jobs using batch scripts and business rules
• Expertise in writing custom Essbase calculations scripts, MDX scripts, automated the Essbase Cubes using MaxL, Esscmds and Batch Scripts.
• Prepare test cases and effectively conduct unit testing, including interacting with business users to validate results
• Excellent proficiency in both Star Schema and Snow-Flake Schema data modeling techniques.
• Add on to the project,Informatica 9.x, 7.x, Data Integration Manager.
• Reporting Tools Hyperion BI+ (Web Analysis) Hyperion Reports 7.x/9.x,Hyperion Analyzer 7.x, Hyperion Excel Add-in, Smart View.
• SQL Loader functinality to interact Essabse Cubes to and fro with Oracle Database
Experience with this combination of software highly desired:
• Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Workspace 126.96.36.199
• Hyperion Essbase
• Hyperion Planning
• Hyperion Shared Services
• Essbase Integration Services 188.8.131.52.500.17
• Excel Add-In
• Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio
• Interactive Reporting Studio"