Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
End Client: DC Government
Job Title: Business-Systems analysts (2) #444461
Primary Skills: business, systems analyst, SDLC, testing, SQL, ETL, UML, Use case, JAD
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long term
Position Type: Contract
INTERVIEW: Must do a face to face interview.
Experience required: 12 Years
Business/Systems Analyst to study and document DC DOES current computer systems, procedures and design information systems solutions that brings the business and information technology (IT) together by understanding the needs and limitations of both and help the organization operate more efficiently and effectively.
Meets with customer and reads designs and uses software tools to gather requirements, analyze needs, identify risks, propose designs, wrote documentation, and carry out financial analysis.
Systems Analyst Job Duties:
• Analyze software code and document as-is system documentation.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
• SDLC (Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements) Required 12 Years 3 – Expert
• SQL Highly desired 4 Years 2 – Proficient
• Enterprise Architecture/IT Modernization Desired 8 Years 2 – Proficient
• Analyze business & technical processes for Application System Required 12 Years 3 – Expert
• Documentation experience on System specifications, Business Rules & Workflow Required 5 Years 3 – Expert
• Solving Business and Technical Challenges , Working with the team and Creating Innovative Solutions Required 12 Years 3 – Expert
• ETL Experience Required 5 Years 3 – Expert
• Experience In UML, Use Cases, Work Flow/Flow Charts/Data flows Required 5 Years 3 – Expert
• Analyze processes and write user manuals for non-technical users and document as-is process Required 8 Years 3 – Expert
• Business and Technical Documentation Skills Required 8 Years 3 – Expert
• Excellent writing and communication Skill Required 12 Years 3 – Expert
• Ability to do presentation and conduction JAD Sessions Required 8 Years 3 – Expert
• Experience in writing RFP and RFQ Required 5 Years 3 – Expert
• Experience in Using MS Visio, MS Project and SharePoint Required 8 Years 2 - Proficient