DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing great!!!!
Position: Data Architect
Duration 6+Months Need locals
Location: Columbus, OH
Face to Face interview
Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.
The candidate will be supporting The Ohio Department of Transportation's Transportation Information Mapping System (TIMS).
The ideal candidate would have the technical qualifications specified below
• Possess extensive knowledge of specific database systems, and is capable of hands-on work in all phases of database design and management.
• Design, develop, and implement infrastructure to provide highly-complex, reliable, and scalable database to meet the organization's objectives and requirements.
• Analyze organization's business requirements for database design, and implements changes to database as required.
• Perform systems analysis on database, and resolves performance, capacity, and replication issues as necessary.
• Provide detailed design and specification documentation, including flowcharts, for all aspects of the database.
• Work with database analysts to develop methodologies, report views, queries, and table replications
• Ensure that all the data is in the proper format.
• Participate in the identification, prioritization, and development of technical initiatives and strategies.
• Develop and maintain database standards and naming conventions.
• Keep up-to-date on emerging database architectures, technologies, and methodologies, and attends training classes as necessary.
• Initiate discussion with Businesses to define and assemble business requirements.
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements - strong technical documentation skills.
• Define and evaluate logical and physical data models.
• Architecture modeling: data analysis, business process, conceptual level technology.
• Define user interface strategies.
• Database design in coordination with DBA's.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Advanced SQL Skills (MS SQL Server & Oracle)
• ETL or Data transformation experience
• Aqua Data Studio - Data analysis/data extracts/interface views
• SQLDeveloper - Data analysis/data extracts/interface views
• Visio - Create business process models
• PowerDesigner - Create data models
• Microsoft Excel - Data analysis/data extracts
• Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Must have strong communication skills; both written and spoken
• Must have ability to work in a team environment
Day-to-Day Responsibilities would include:
• Work with business owners, subject matter experts, and 3rd party vendors to determine project/application data requirements
• Develop data architecture models
• Develop data flow models
• Develop business process / workflow models
• Design, develop, and implement database tables/views
• Create SQL queries to support application interfaces, data transfers (ETLs), and data extracts
• Verify accuracy and completeness of application data validation procedures
• Troubleshoot data-related production problems
• Create project/user documentation for all the above
Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest copy of your profile.
Available for Face to Face:
Validity if H1b:
Thanks and Regards,
Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail & Yahoo : kalyankumar.recruiter
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 113