Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
This role will be 75% travel to Wichita, KS and Blaire, NE.. client will pay travel. The other 25% is work from home.
Experience with the ARIS tool is required.
Special Considerations: Strategic Sourcing and Procurement and/or Transportation and Logistics process background would be a benefit.
• Bachelor Degree/Professional Degree with 8 + years of business/industry work experience
• Lead Process Design / Standardization effort at sending locations (Cargill BUs / Existing Functional Shared Service Centers)
• Ensure adherence to CBS Standards & Guidelines for capturing Business Processes
• Identify opportunities for process improvement for processes being captured
• Lead workshops with senior business stakeholders to capture processes
• Capture / Validate Baseline business information regarding key KPIs / baseline data
• Manage simultaneous engagements at multiple Business Units / Locations
• Manage multiple stakeholders to drive consistency of approach / priorities across locations / Business Units
• Hands on experience of process mapping using ARIS process modeler. Formal ARIS Certification preferred
• Exposure to shared service operations / processes
• Proven ability in drive process discipline and process orientation in a large and complex environment
• Proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Strong understanding of core business processes within OTSC / PRTP / RTR / HTR
• Strong strategic thinking/problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated change leader and supporting teams dealing with ambiguity
• * Ability and willingness to act independently and take initiative