DSIG Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing great!!!!
Position Title: User Acceptance Test Developer TS4(Preferred locals)
Interview Process: 1st Round Phone 2nd Round Skype
Duration 6+Months it may extendable
Location: Columbus, OH
Need 15+Years of experience
The User Acceptance Test Developer’s role is to develop test scripts to be used during User Acceptance Testing for the Integrated Eligibility and Business Intelligence Project. The Developer will direct research and development in support of business cases, testing scenarios and test scripts. The UAT Test Developer will also participate in testing efforts through a combination of manual and automated testing activities. The UAT Developer will report to the State of Ohio Testing Lead. The UAT Developer will be tasked with creating use cases, test scripts and test scenarios based on feedback provided by State and County Resources.
Strategy & Planning
• Lead the development and establishment of test scenarios and scripts for User Acceptance Testing.
• Facilitate meetings with State and County resources to develop test scenarios and scripts for UAT
• Support the analysis of formal test results in order to discover and report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws.
• Track and provide metrics that show quality of deliverables in a way that is consistent with testing standards.
• Work with the Testing Lead to coordinate testing with State and County resources to ensure that new UAT test scenarios meet functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project testing leads.
• Assist testers, who will be working within functional application and project teams, to ensure that testers are providing the correct disposition of all test scripts.
• Strong knowledge of system testing metrics, best practices and methodologies.
• Experience planning and executing tests in phased and agile approaches.
• Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting software.
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent coaching, listening, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Experience using IBM Rational Team Concert/Quality Manager for script and defect management - Preferred
Education & Experience
• College diploma or university degree in software engineering, computer science, or business administration and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
• 5 years direct experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of testing standards.
• 5+ years direct experience leading large software testing efforts major application integration and/or major application product release.
Please revert back with the below requested information along with a latest copy of your profile.
Available for Face to Face:
Validity if H1b:
Thanks and Regards,
Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,
Dublin, OH - 43017
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail & Yahoo : kalyankumar.recruiter
Direct: 614-344-4600 x 113