RV Infotech is a staffing and recruiting company.
The candidate will be responsible for defining the test strategy for our FX trading platform. The position requires the individual to write test cases and support new and existing products for the company and improve the quality of the product. The ideal candidate will have experience testing any trading platform. Knowledge of financial technologies, trading regulations and Surveillance is a major plus. Responsibilities Include:
• Analyze Product and Customer requirements to create end-to-end test strategy and scenarios. • Work closely with team members and with other teams to ensure quick resolution of Customer reported issues.
• Write, review and implement test plans and test cases (both manual and automated).
• Take ownership of certain product module QA effort and perform the required testing for all software modification
• Work with Operations team to resolve production issues as needed.
• Document all Test artifacts including Test Cases, Test Plans in the Test Case Management System
• Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our test practices Minimum Qualifications
• 5+ years prior experience in Software QA,
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
• Experience in testing Trading Platforms (preferably FX).