Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title : Oracle Business Intelligence Applications with ETL Developer
Location : NYC,NY
Duration : 6+ Months
Work on a team that is implementing Oracle Business Intelligence Applications for E-Business Suite using the Oracle OBIEE+.
This role entails the following:
Analyze, Design & Develop Informatica ETL workflows and mappings that extend BI Apps 184.108.40.206+
Analyze, Design & Develop Oracle DAC workflows
Work with the Data Architect and OBIEE Developers to:
Design & Develop OBIEE Physical Data Model
Determine whether calculations and processing should be done in OBIEE or the ETL process
Determine requirements for aggregate tables, hierarchies, level based measures, etc.
Move data into the data warehouse for report unit testing
• Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis
• Experience with Data Warehousing Modeling concepts
• Knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 220.127.116.11+ (Required in Project Accounting, Supply Chain, Financials)
• Experience with creating / maintaining Informatica ETL workflows and mappings relative to BI Apps 18.104.22.168+
• Design and development of ETL programs for creating all data warehouse tables, to support initial load, refresh and on-going update strategies
• Experience with maintaining and troubleshooting Oracle DAC workflows.
• Understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite/Hyperion source system data models
• Working Experience with OBIEE 11g (prefer 22.214.171.124 +)
• Design and assist with development of OBIEE Analysis reports, scorecards, and KPIs
• Experience with pixel perfect reports in OBIEE Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
• Work with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application
• Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing
• Provide guidance on RDBMS system configuration and performance tuning including tuning on detailed, base aggregate and additional aggregate fact and dimension tables
• Suggest index strategies and other adjustments to optimize performance
• Years of Experience with OBIEE 11g: 3 years
• Years of Experience with business intelligence solutions: 5 years
Featured on ComputerWorld.Com
Thanks & Regards
1761 S Street NW Suite # LL4
Washington DC 20009
Tel: (202)-719-0200 x107
GTalk / IM : arun.sarian
Hire IT People is a Certified Business Enterprise by the Department of Local and Small Business Development, Washington DC.