Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and execute test scripts in Microsoft Test Suite. (Automation)
• Design and execute test plans for the assigned project.
• Record and document results and compare to expected results.
• Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
• Generate historical analysis of test results.
• Document anomalies and issues.
• Maintain software defects in the defect tracking system
• Test execution of code in various environments under varying conditions
• Verify specific action or function of code.
• Operate and maintain test networks.
• Provide application instructions for users.
• Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Create meaningful error handling procedures for application code.
• Perform application security audits.
• Create queries, scripts, web pages and other test artifacts
• Participate in application planning meetings.
• Ensure data integrity standards.
• Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and system goals and identify and resolve systems issues;
• Ensure compatibility and interoperability of the product API with external API consumers
• Maintain technical expertise in emerging technical trends
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; in lieu of degree a minimum of 8 years’ related experience;
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial software development in one or more of the following roles: Testing Analyst, Automation Testing Specialist, Systems Analyst or equivalent.
• Testing - HTML5, MQTT, Message Queues, Web Services, Android and iOS devices
• High volume transaction systems
• Load and performance testing
• Mobile and Web Security
• Experience working cross-functionally and with a global team