Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position : Infrastructure QA.
Duration: 6 months.
Location : San Francisco, CA
The candidate should have the following attributes:
• Knowledge of VMare components
• Knowledge of infrastructure components - servers, storage, ETL, network (physical and virtual)
• Knowledge of infrastructure services – i.e Email, FTP, replication, backup, security
• Strong understanding of non-functional factors such as performance, failover, reliability, availability and the ability to troubleshoot, setup and analyze various performance metrics.
• Experience in network/application monitoring tools
• Basic knowledge about database setup
• Basic knowledge about load balancers
• Knowledge of standard QA methodology and Communication skills
• Knowledge of Service, Development and Test management tools, i.e. ServiceNow, JIRA, QC
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Gathering and analyzing requirements to identify test requirements and the impact of a change from a testing perspective, including time, cost and risk;
• Structuring a test strategy, creating project documentation, ensuring completion of QA identified activities, creating test plans and test cases for system testing, executing test cases, documenting problem reports for identified problems, performing regression testing, maintaining test logs and producing test metrics based on test results;
• Ensuring that the execution of QA processes and testing strategies lead to the deployment of quality applications and products to FHLB users and customers.
• Analyzing project or requirement documents
• Reviewing all relevant project documentation and provide feedback as required.
• Contributing to the planning, executing and reporting for the program testing activities.
• Identifying and recommending changes to enhance effectiveness of Infrastructure set-up and design
• Configuring hardware for the purpose of troubleshooting when investigating issues or problems specific to each project.
• Developing and maintaining scripts and other assets that are used to support testing
• Researching, evaluating and recommending tools and services that support or improve testing
• Collaborating with infrastructure and application support staff in resolving defects discovered during testing
• Liaising with infrastructure and application support teams and user acceptance team on testing activities"