Arthur Grand Technologies Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Position : Test Lead – Data
Location : Boston MA/Durham NC /Westlake TX
Need Local Candidates
• Understand the client’s business use cases and carry out testing activities to ensure Quality of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions
• Lead and drive Automation Testing, Functional testing, AEM Author testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing, Build acceptance testing and System testing.
• Manage the complete QA activities with detailed status reports to stakeholders
• Design and implement Selenium Automation Framework as needed for the platform.
• Setup Selenium Test Environment (Maven Integration, Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, and Jenkins Integration)
• Create Test Cases using Element locators and Selenium WebDriver Commands.
• Enhance Test cases using Java Programming and JUnit / TestNG Annotations.
• Defining quality standards and metrics for the project in alignment with the client standards and metrics.
• Define test strategy and prepare the test plan to the required standards.
• Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
• Client Co-ordination and client QA team testing support
• Analyze and understand the Requirement Specification (Functional Specification Documents)
• Analysis of Interface Specs, Use cases, Wireframes and Visual Designs
• Understand the existing applications and impact of changes/new features
• Create / Review Test Scripts, regression checklist, sanity test checklist
• Analysis of template and components to be used and creation of Component- Template matrix
• Template and component level testing
• Software quality assurance activities as per Quality norms of the client.
• Execute Test Scripts, Defect tracking in JIRA, Status Reporting, Defect Reporting
• Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams and ensure quality processes are followed.
• 6+ years’ experience in testing various applications, services and user interfaces
• 3+ years’ Experience in test automation and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites
• Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
• Experience in communicating with clients
• Solid understanding of test driven development
• Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices
• Understanding and experience in Agile and Waterfall processes
• Good Understanding of user interface design
• Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies
• Familiarity with various defect management systems such as Jira, HP QC, Azure Boards etc
• Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background
• Ability to act as a liaison between QA and development teams
• Ability to ensure that solutions developed by technical teams fit the business needs
• Ability to offer alternative approaches to achieve the client goals
• Ability to analyse complex situations and manage all variables to achieve optimal solutions
• Ability to act on the information provided or get information needed so that decisions for project implementations can be made quickly and effectively
• Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally and in writing