Strategic Systems is a staffing and recruiting company.
This role will be performing Data Mapping of tables for our move to a new warehouse management (WHM) platform.
Worker will be mapping Data from our current system to a new cloud based application
• Domain knowledge of Supply Change Management (SCM) with some basic understanding of Warehouse Management like Item, Inventory, Cycle count, Picklist, Packing, Shipment, Container, etc.
• Basic data analysis skill
o Understand data elements and classify, profile, prepare/interpret business metadata, etc.
o Familiar with data integrity rule, able to identity relationship of data elements and group them into correct business entity
o Map data elements from one system into its equivalent attribute in another system
o Relational Database (alternate: Normal Forms)
o Data Analysis (alternates: Data Structure Analysis; Data Mapping; Metadata Analysis)
o SQL (alternate: Structured Query)
o Supply Chain (alternates: Inventory Management; Warehouse)
• Familiarity of any SQL tool and able to leverage SQL query to analyze data stored in RDBMS platform
• Minimum of 2 years experience in data analysis/data mapping
• Advanced SQL skills preferred
• Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations or warehouse experience
• Data Mapping
• Data Analysis
• Supply Chain
• Warehouse Management