IDC Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title: SAP SCM EWM (Extended Warehouse Management)
Work Location: Plano, TX - 75024 (Remote till COVID)
Contract duration: 6 Months+
• To provide SAP EWM Consulting services for Implementation, rollouts, and support project.
• Candidate must have SAP EWM hands on experience in rollouts and support projects.
• Candidate should have good understanding of EWM business scenarios, functionalities, and business processes.
• Candidate should be familiar with the integration of Inventory management, Quality and Production Planning.
• Experience in Warehouse integration with ERP system. Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage.
• Candidate should have handled 1 to 2 End to End implementation
• Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
• Creation of Process design documents.
• Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
• Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
• Conduct UAT with business users.
• Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
• Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
• Knowledge and hands-on skills of SAP EWM in Inbound, Outbound and Internal Warehouse processes.
• Knowledge and hands-on skills to handle warehouse master data, packaging specifications, warehouse organization structure and Handling Units
• Knowledge and hands-on skills in configuring Post Processing Framework, Storage and Layout Oriented Storage Controls, Internal processes with VAS, Quality Inspection, Wave Management, Posting Changes and EGR
• Knowledge and experienced in setting Production Integration, RF and Mobile data.
• Knowledge and experienced in Warehouse Automation using MFS and Cross Docking.
• Knowledge and experience in Advanced EWM topics like Yard and Labor Management is an added advantage
• Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
• Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
• Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
• Preparation of functional Specifications
• Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) - detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
• Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
• Fluent in English
• Good Interpersonal skills
Minimum years of experience: 12+ years