ERayTec is a staffing and recruiting company.
With a focus on automation, you will build, execute and maintain detailed test procedures and test scripts for groundbreaking remote server management firmware. Using our Jenkins automated test environment, various internal hardware test tools, internal software utilities or third utilities will bring together and report failures to firmware development team. Assigned tests must be completed in a timely fashion based on encouraged completion time and customer/internal roadmap deadlines.
• Upbeat, motivated self-starter with an appetite for knowledge and a firm dedication to schedule!
• Experience with test methodologies, software/firmware test case development, continuous integration, automation, and execution target Linux and Windows environments
• Solid understanding of scripting languages (PERL, Python, Ruby) and programming (C/C++, Assembly)
• Strong debugging & troubleshooting skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills!
• Experience in working on Agile and landmark driven product development
• Experience in source control and build management a plus
• Experience with industry hardware and software debuggers Knowledge of PC / server industry initiatives including PCIe, ACPI, UEFI, SMBIOS, JEDEC, IPMI; common PC interface standards Ethernet, SATA, PCIe, USB, DDR
• BS + 3-5 years or MS + 1-3 years of direct experience