oloop technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Salesforce Business Analyst
320 hours project to start
100% Remote Job
Work on fast paced and enriching Salesforce engagements with some of the best professionals in the industry. We retain and redeploy more than 95% of our contract consultants across multiple engagements and offer learning and certification opportunities for all Salesforce professionals who work with us.
For this particular engagement, these are the key skills:
Detail requirement gathering for B2B and alignment to utilize opportunity stages with current sales process outlined by a third party, help client make better use of Account and contact management.
Additionally, we’re looking for the following required experience/expertise from our Salesforce SBAs:
• Experience with business requirements gathering techniques and business process mapping/design
• 5+ years of technology consulting or similar relevant industry experience
• Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle Salesforce implementations of business solutions
• 3+ years in a business or functional project lead role
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
• Experience presenting to senior-level leadership or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Computer Science or Business Information Systems Bachelor's or Master’s degree
The following are our preferred qualifications:
• Technology transformation implementation experience
• Proficiency in project management
• Experience with change management, including: rollout planning, training plan development, and user adoption
• Admin Certification
• Experience with Einstein Analytics/Tableau
• Familiarity with Agile principles or experience working on Scrum teams
• Knowledge of integration platforms like MuleSoft