Avance Consulting is a staffing and recruiting company.
VISA: USC/ GC/ H1B WITH PASSPORT NUMBER:
Tech Skills -
1. 6+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) using Mulesoft 3.x
2. Safe Agile trained
3. Experience with API testing, load and performance test tools like JMeter, Postman
4. Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
5. Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like Mulesoft
6. Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
7. Knowledge JUNIT Mockito
8. Migration experience from Monolithic Architecture to Microservice Architect.
7. Extensive software development experience
1. Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
2. Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
3. Make technology decisions related to Mulesoft environment
4. Oversee the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
5. Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
6. Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
13. Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.