Avance Consulting is a staffing and recruiting company.
VISA: USC/ GC/ H1B WITH PASSPORT No#
Our Digital Integration Layer team is looking for a Senior MuleSoft Architect who is passionate about building API’s and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Senior MuleSoft Architect is responsible for designing and developing API’s with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, by following the industry best practices for Microservices development with a Domain Driven approach. The candidate should have an intimate knowledge of the various MuleSoft tools with Cloud experience and the ability to apply that knowledge to the current state of the business and technology and implement the plan to achieve the desired future state.
About the Job
· Architecting from the conceptual architecture level down through the application architecture level for new initiatives
· Innovating new approaches to meet business needs, lower costs, and improve agility
· Providing direction to technical leads on projects in work and reviewing designs / code
· Mentor other technical resources
· Hands on development experience
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
· Significant understanding of Microservice patterns & concepts & their application to application design and business solutions
· Champion best practices for Microservices (Domain Driven Design)
· Hands on experience working with Mule RTF and other deployment models
· 8+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft and API Management with Excellent knowledge of SOA, ESB concepts.
· Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
· Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
· Strong understanding and experience with security implementations (e.g. SSL/mutual SSL, SAML, oAuth).
· Strong understanding and experience with Mule 4 & Dataweave Language
· Ability to interface with clients, technology partners, testing, architecture and analysis groups.
· Deep experience with Any point Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Data weave, Cloud Hub, Runtime Fabric, API Management
· Develop CI/CD DevOps Automation pipelines with the Mulesoft platform for building Microservices.
· Prior Experience in integration with different applications like SOAP, REST WS, Salesforce, DB, etc. through Mule soft connectors.
· Prepare documentation where necessary, including training, process flows, system structure, etc.
· Design system with the right mix of Monitoring, Alerting and Tracing
· Prior Experience in Munit, Automation Testing using JMeter & Soasta
· Mule 4
· DW 2.0
· Spring / Springboot / Jersey / Hibernate
· Anypoint Platform/API Manager