ResourceX Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Please note that the Talend ETL Developer must have hands on development experience in Talend Cloud Edition if yes please share the profile.
The ETL and Interface developer will be responsible for development of interfaces and ETL using Talend and other integration solutions. This role requires recent experience using Talend Cloud edition.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Work under the supervision of ETL architects and Interface leads, the consultants will develop, test, document, and troubleshoot end to end source to target interfaces as well as ETL data movement within the architecture
• Participate in source to target mapping, define interface process and standards, and implement the standards
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure the overall developments are in sync
• Identify risks and opportunities of potential logic and data issues within the data environment
• Collaborate effectively with the global team and ensure day to day deliverables are met
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in related data and analytics area
• Technical experiences in Java, Python, Spark, SQL, or other interface experiences
• Must have hands on experience working in AWS platform
• Must have hands on development experience using Talend
• 1+ years of manufacturing/Hi-tech experience preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills with accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision and can manage multiple priorities