Techminds Solutions LLC is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Design analog circuits per specified requirements using industry standard Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools
• Create layouts for analog and mixed signal circuits, high speed SerDes I/O, PLLs and ESD structures
• Evaluate analog circuit designs and electrical components and provide essential feedback during design reviews
• Analyze floorplans and complex circuits with circuit designers
• Working with circuit design team to plan/schedule work and negotiate any necessary layout tradeoffs
• Have a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience with 5 years relevant experience.
• Experience in analog matching requirements and practice of it in layouts is required.
• Experience with parasitic RC delay, signal integrity and EM Deep sub-micron CMOS layout experience 16nm and smaller geometries, work using 7nm or 5nm is a plus.
• Working knowledge on various analog IP blocks: PLLs, ADC, DAC, Bandgap ref and other high speed connectivity ckts
• Experience with layout extractions, verification methods which includes: LVS, DRC, and ERC checks on leading foundry flows