Avance Consulting is a staffing and recruiting company.
VISA: USC/ GC/ H1b WITH PASSPORT NO:
Oracle JD Edwards Finance & Job Cost Consultant
Applications Modules - Primary Applications/technology domain–secondary
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financial Management
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• General Ledger
• Fixed Assets Project Costing
• Job Cost & Project Costing • Basic Procurement Management
• Basic Inventory Management
• Basic Sales Order Management
• Min 8 – 12 years of IT experience (at least 6-7 years of grounds up experience in JD Finance core modules – AP,AR,GA, FA & Job Cost
• Experience in configuring Job & Contract Master, Milestones, Estimates, Billing, Revenue recognition
• Graduate / Post graduate / Accounts, Finance/ Business Management with Exposure/knowledge in Financial / Job & Project accounting / industry domains
• Sound knowledge and hands on experience in financial modules is a must.
• Good experience in troubleshooting, incident resolution and Support Engagement
• Experience in designing solutions using a holistic approach and understanding of all the systems involved.
• Excellent service-driven customer-focused skills.
• Excellent business communication skills, documentation skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
• Should have prior experience of working in Onsite/Offshore model
• Should have Industry recognized certifications.