AIT Resource Group is a staffing and recruiting company.
Saturday between 8 am -3 pm CST for Walking Drive
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related technical field. Master's degree in a technical field preferred.
• Strong knowledge of full stack development and object oriented development.
• Experience in working with iOS app developer to develop apps with Azure services.
• Over 8+ years of back-end development with C#/ASP.Net and tools such as Blazor. (Over 3 years of Azure experience)
• Experience with Angular, Typescripts, Node.js, etc.
• Experience in MVC pattern and frameworks, and SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Experience in Azure Microservices, Azure SQL database, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, Azure functions, etc.
• Demonstrated foundation in Computer Science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software and UI design.
• Proficient with bug tracking, like JIRA.
• Experience with code configuration management tools like BitBucket, Sourcetree, etc.
• Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization. Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to non-technical individuals.
• Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
• Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
• Ability to work both within a team, and independently, in a fast-paced, changing environment.