IDC Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title: RSA Archer Consultant
Work Location: Washington, DC 20431
Contract duration: 12 months+
Must Have Skills:
1. RSA Archer
Detailed Job Description:
• At least 4 years of experience in development & maintenance of in-built & custom eGRC applications on RSA Archer platform with at least 1 year of experience in version 6.x.
• Should have worked on RSA Archer core applications.
• Configure and manage data feeds.
• Creation of questionnaire and on-demand applications.
• Should have knowledge of package creation & access roles.
• Knowledge of advance workflow is desired.
• Experience in patch deployment and version upgrade of the platform.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Must be able to work in 24x7 production support environment
• Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.
• Experience with project management
• Experience in various ITIL processes e.g. incident, change, problem, event management etc. and exposure to ITSM tools e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy etc. implementing the same. • Planning and Co-ordination skills • Good Communication and Analytical skills
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Certifications Needed: Yes RSA Archer developer 1 certified
Top responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
1. Client interfacing and reporting
2. Manage offshore team