Strategic Systems is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
• 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing scalable web-based applications or relevant industry experience required
• Service Integration Concepts (especially with RESTFUL services/ SOAP based web services/ IIB integration)
• Experience using Git to manage code
• Experience with Maven
• Experience using JIRA
• Design and develop solutions for Non-Functional Requirements (Performance analysis & tuning, Benchmarking/load testing, Security)
• 5+ years Oracle experience in database design, creating stored procedures and performance tuned sql for quality execution
• Knowledge of XML, XHTML, prevalent XML parsers and related technologies
• Good knowledge of JSON, XPath
• Strong Communication Skills
• Understanding of standard protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and session management concepts
• Experience in handling enterprise application deployment architectures, environments and providing solutions to problems in scalability, performance, availability, reliability, security etc.
• Working experience with one or more Java EE servers such as WebSphere and WebLogic application server, JBOSS or Tomcat
• Good SQL knowledge and experience with at least one of the leading Databases like Oracle, SQL Server