IDC Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Must Have Skills:
1. Should have experience in Teradata, UNIX and ETL skills
2. Hands on experience in UNIX and incident management
3. Knowledge and experience in Scheduling tool such as Tidal, AppWorx, Informatica, One Automic.
Nice to have skills:
1. Experience in data warehouse projects
2. Strong written and verbal communication
Detailed Job Description:
Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application architecture document and creation of design artifacts deliver high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and transition interface with internal team and key stakeholders analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of client.
Minimum years of experience:
Top responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
1. Managing day to day activities of Release management with proactive planning to avoid production issues.
2. Incident management and monitoring activities to handle daily loads within SLA
3. Automation implementation to reduce manual operational activities of project