kivishinfotech is a staffing and recruiting company.
· Design and implement new architectures to support new Chromium features.
· Creating multi platform framework for browser application to run it on Linux, MacOS and Android platforms based on CEF.
· Creating architecture for this framework and documentation writing.
· Code development and inspections.
· Testing of framework on different platforms.
· Continuously improve our product, internal tools, and processes
· Integrate commercial, open-source, and custom solutions across our platform
· Challenge why things are done a certain way and figure out ways to make things better
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Advanced software development skills, particularly in C/C++, Java
· Experience with Git toolset.
· Experience with and understanding of computer networking systems and protocols
· Experience with Android and Linux frameworks.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team on rapid development programs
· High-judgement individual with the ability to undertake large and complex technical projects
· Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills