Nityo Infotech is a staffing and recruiting company.
SAP Crystal Admin
This position will serve as a key member of the Global Enterprise Reporting team and will be focused on supporting SAP BI Tools and analytic capabilities. This will lead the technical delivery and support of enterprise analytic solution across the globe.
• Candidate will perform installation, migration, configuration, maintenance, technical support and troubleshooting of SAP BI platform in a shared environment
• Perform clustering, sizing and capacity planning, performance testing/tuning, and load balancing
• Migrate Crystal reports from production environment to existing SAP BI 4.2 enterprise environment and set up necessary user\folder access as agreed.
• Test 10% of migrated reports in SAP BI 4.2 enterprise environment by comparing the same with Crystal reports in Production environment (pointing to Production database)
• Upgrade BI versions and implement patches and other day-to-day Business Objects administration task on Windows platforms
• Install and configure IIS, Apache Tomcat
• Configure BOBJ Security from Scratch
• Configured Windows AD, LDAP, BW and HANA authentication using Single Sign On (SSO)
• Partner with enterprise architecture team to implement guideline as per enterprise standard
• Co-coordinate with other teams like Ops, Infrastructure, and Apps support etc
• Work on automation of server availability & schedule’s to reduce manual efforts
• Work with SAP Support in case any issue is not resolved internally
• Install, upgrade and configure of tools like Universe Designer, Information Design Tool, Rich Client, Crystal Reports, , Web Intelligence, MS Office Analysis, Lumira Design/Discovery, BI Mobile
• Work with Java team to setup custom front-end and validate the Crystal report integration and testing