Critical River is a staffing and recruiting company.
What you’ll achieve:
• Design, architect and build the subscription billing, payments, tax and accounting systems for Client.
• Establish trust and strong relationships with senior leaders, Ops teams, and other organizational units as it pertains to the finance business processes and systems.
• Partner with the Finance and Accounting departments and be an advocate for their requests to drive business value and find ways to do it fast.
• Maintain tight collaboration with colleagues on the Salesforce and product teams to ensure end-to-end success of the Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition processes.
• Collaborate with across company to smoothly launch new paid products through financial systems.
• Act as an owner and ultimate escalation point for the systems you build and maintain.
• 5+ years of experience in designing and building subscription billing and payments systems like Zuora, Stripe, Recurly, Adyen, etc in a SaaS environment.
• Good understanding and experience with Financial ERP systems like NetSuite or Oracle and their integrations with billing and payment platforms.
• Understand the integration points and data flows from/to Salesforce that impact a Quote to Cash flow.
• Effective technical skills to be proficient in SQL and data analysis.
• Knowledge of and experience with Quote to Cash and Revenue Recognition business processes.
• Preferably a BS/BA degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
• Proactive and self-motivated approach to work tasks.