Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Client requires the services of one Senior Java Developer, who meets the general qualifications outlined herein:
• Working with Texas Mutual Staff and user staff.
• Communicating and working with people of all technical levels in a team environment.
• Expertise in Java Spring MVC, hibernate transactions, hibernate configurations, isolation, subversion, repository, RAD. SDLC, Guidewire experience is preferred.
• Great communication skills.
• Strong experience with customer facing.
• Experience with Struts, and migrating applications from Struts to higher versions, as well as migrating to Spring.
• Support internal team and deal directly with customers, lead demonstrations and present prototypes as necessary.
• Other reasonable Developer services as necessary for the implementation and employment of selected Texas Mutual projects.
• Existing front end applications are in Struts 1.3 and 2.x. New front end applications are being developed in Spring MVC framework. Middle layer is Spring, and backend is Hibernate."