Strategic Systems is a staffing and recruiting company.
By Oracle Core Skills mean:
Oracle reports, Oracle forms, expert in PLSQL, Oracle seeded APIs, open interfaces, workflow. Knowledge of Order to Cash cycle (OTC) or Procurement to Pay (P2P) or Demand to Build (DTB).
2 Senior Oracle Applications Developers to backfill Global Supply Chain operations and support requirements. This position is funded through the GEA SCM cost center.
• Design, develop, deploy, test and maintain technical objects that exist in Oracle applications production environment, e.g., reports, interfaces, conversions and custom applications extensions.
• Create process flows, high level functional and detailed technical design specifications from business requirements.
• Provide customer support for business critical application problems and issues
• Proactively work through service requests with vendor support as ed
• Coordinate work efforts with the DBA and middleware teams for application change controls and system performance issues.
• Provide support to System Administrators relating to custom responsibilities, security profiles, menus, and user account provisioning.
• Partner with business analysts and application super users to successfully complete projects
Technical Experience/Skills Required
•7+years Oracle eBS implementation and production support experience.Preferably R12
•Proven experience in supply chain modules such as OM,PO,INV, WSH, ASCP, PIM, iSupplier
•Mandatory Technical Skills ed: SQL, PLSQL, Java, OAF, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher, Workflows, WebADI
•Strong OAF experience ed and ADF experience is huge addition.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
Non-Technical Skills Required
• Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, andtechnologies quickly.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
• Willingness and ability to train and teach others
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a globally focused multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
• Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements