Righit Solutions is a staffing and recruiting company.
UAT Lead Analyst
Long Term Contract Or Full Time (Open for Both)
USC or GC Only
A bit about the and contract:
You will be a key member of the Finance Team responsible for coordinating, executing, and reporting the Finance User Acceptance Testing of new IT features and changes. You will participate in the SDLC of new products and features, attend weekly meetings, and communicate status across multiple cross functional teams.
Additional responsibilities to include:
· Assist in the writing/development of Business requirements for systems enhancements
· Develop and communicate Business cases, use cases, test cases, and test results based on SOX compliance
· Develop and distribute communications on billing system changes and impacts
· Work closely and successfully with IT and business units to conduct cross-functional requirements gathering and documentation sessions
· Coordinate project testing timelines and schedules with IT and business teams
· Clearly communicate project timeline and testing constraints
· Develop and execute test cases based on Business/system requirements
· Document and maintain testing project metrics and reporting
· Coordinate multi-faceted testing scenarios with cross functional teams
· Occasional weekend work as ed.
· Generate reports for business units in SQL
· Provide subject matter expertise to client groups (IT, Care, Application Support, Sales)
· Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
· Ability to clearly communicate across all levels and facets of the business
· 3+ years of billing specialist Analyst experience in a similar
· 3+ years of experience working with National and International businesses who maintain multiple s
· Demonstrated experience in working in a fast paced changing environment with the ability to adapt quickly to shifting business s in an Agile methodology.
· Basic understanding billing system operations and the ability to communicate billing information to business customers
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work across all levels of the organization
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Travel up to 10%
· Experience in telecommunications, cable, satellite or other subscription service industry
· Experience working with integrated customer systems and billing systems
· Experience with NetCracker Rating and Billing
· Understanding of Oracle Financial Suite and SQL