ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
Longterm (Locals only)
Developer III Specialized performs high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
• 8+ years of strong hands-on experience with Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL
• 5+ Strong experience in Perl Programming or UNIX Shell Scripts
• Webservices experience strongly preferred (SOAP, Rest)
• Experience with (and/or working knowledge of) one or more of the following: ClearCase, ClearQuest or Sub Version.
• Strong ability to pick up new vendor based tools and implements those in the Fannie Mae environment
• Strong ability to learn new technologies and products and become a specialist to guide other developers
Nice to Have:
• Experience with Cloud Technologies like Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) preferred.
• Experience with ITIL/CMDB preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Self-starter, innovative and takes initiative to learn and think creatively/originally.
• Must be comfortable in an agile based team development environment.
• Strong ability to understand, document and communicate technical architectures solution
• Proactive, creative problem solver with strong analytical skills. Must be able to define problem space as well as potential solutions.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines. Ability to operate and work independently with minimal guidance and supervision
• Ability to develop a strong relationship with individuals on the project team, partners and customers.
• Demonstrated ability to write PowerPoint presentations."