Racedog Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
The UI developer will work closely with the catalog data science team to develop interactive platforms for visualizing, reviewing and annotating data from intelligent systems. The primary goal for the developer is to build, test, and deploy a web-based UI platform connected to large datasets in the back end. The UI platform should
- pull data from servers through rest APIs
- show images, charts, and text depending on the application
- allow multiple simultaneous users
- allow the users to annotate images and provide various types of responses
- send the responses back to the servers
The developer will eventually integrate the platform to the central UI platform of the catalog team. The developer will regularly interact with data scientists and product managers to understand the requirements and determine the course of development.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Knowledge of UI frameworks and libraries such as AngularJS, ReactJS, EmberJS, JQuery, bootstrap or equivalent.
• Experience with responsive design.
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts.
• Working knowledge of J2EE based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC preferred)
• Understanding of XML, JSON, DOM, and other W3C standards.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated experience in producing high quality, performant, and scalable code with automated tests.
• Good understanding of usability and visual design principles