Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
•10+years Experience required
•Windows operating system and hardware – Basic administration of a server including service packs and hot fixes
•General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, Load Balancing as well as the concepts of Availability, Scalability, and Maintainability. This person should also understand firewalls, encryption and security zones
•Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, the IIS Metabase, Ports, SSL Certifications (security certificates and wildcard certificates)
•Microsoft SQL Server - Basic operation, tuning, transaction log selection, backup and recovery, and maintenance planning. Since SharePoint is completely supported by a Microsoft SQL Server database, the SharePoint Administrator is expected to be knowledgeable at the database level
•SharePoint working knowledge of Central Administration, STSADM / PowerShell, and more so now, the PowerShell administration modules.
•SharePoint Event Log troubleshooting, search administration and troubleshooting, concepts of a farm and the planning and implementation of Service Packs and Cumulative Updates
•Debugging skills and techniques for each of these areas identified above – troubleshooting issues can occur within or across one-to-many of these areas
1. Create tactical and strategic roadmaps for SharePoint
2. Help in implementing COSMO framework and work with leadership team (~150 users)
3. Introduce practice of Agile development/DevOps in SharePoint team
4. Help in building an effective support model
5. Help in identifying appropriate ECM platform (assess existing eDas system, FileNet Vs. SharePoint etc.)
6. Help in building eSignature framework in SharePoint using DocuSign
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314