Racedog Technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
The candidate will work closely with designers and developers to drive the evolution and expansion of Samsung's cloud based retail solution for Family Hub Device. The candidate will work closely with one or more QA teams (local or remote) to identify, debug and fix production issues. In addition, the candidate would have deep skills in web design and implementation with a passion for building great web-based user interfaces.
- Architect, develop and deliver a complete front end application that can work on both desktop and mobile
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular and other front end based projects
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Work closely with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Be flexible and adapt to changing requirements based on customer feedback. Deliver projects on time with minimal direction
- Co-work on development with remote teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in front end software development
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Experience in Reactive Native is a plus.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading
- Experience with RESTful services is mandatory
- Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience