Bliktp is a staffing and recruiting company.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Work with Sr. Engineers to work on the design, implementation, and deployment of successful internet-scale systems and services in support of our product classification.
• Work with Sr. Engineers to work on the definition of secure, scalable, and low-latency services and efficient physical processes.
• Work with cross-functional teams delivering on demanding projects.
• Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions. Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
• Share knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field 8+ years professional experience in software development
• 5 years’ experience with Java programming but is also familiar with at least, one of modern programming language, such as C#, Scala, Go, Python or Kotlin.
• Experience with AWS ElasticSearch, EC2 service and S3 storage
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis Knowledge.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
• Experience taking a leading in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Background in distributed computing, service-oriented architectures and enterprise-wide systems. Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
• Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
• Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team. Full stack experience ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.