Icon Solutions INC is a staffing and recruiting company.
Business Analyst Product Owner
Analytics Product Owner
Advance Auto Parts, a leader in the automotive aftermarket, currently has an opening for a Data Product Owner. As a Data Product Owner at Advance Auto Parts, you will have an opportunity to disrupt a $100B auto parts industry to bring better and faster solutions to customers. You will be expected to parse, wrangle and transform complex data and leverage cutting edge technology solutions in building data products to drive actionable insights and help improve our company. You will be part of an elite data analytics function to help the organization live its mission of Advancing a World in Motion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• The candidate will be driven to learn and develop data subject matter knowledge through active participation and driving efforts to systematically evaluate, document and monitor data in a sustained and organizationally recognized way (Data Quality, Metadata and Privacy).
• Work closely with Business leads and develop thorough understanding of our business here at AAP and leverage the knowledge to ensure data products being built are aligned to business priorities and ultimately meeting the business s.
• Adopt a fail fast mentality and be able to prototype and quickly develop MVP products to ensure business alignment and deliver value quickly.
• Responsible for developing the product strategies, roadmaps and specifications for the whole lifecycle and partner with other product owners and cross functional teams in a collaborative and agile environment to execute towards it.
• Build robust systems and reusable code modules to solve problems across the team and organization and leveraging the right tools with an eye on the long-term maintenance and support of the application.
• Establish forward looking Data and technology objectives and developing the strategies and actions for the team to achieve them.
• Work with the latest open source tools, libraries, platforms and languages to build data products enabling other analysts to explore and interact with large and complex data sets.
• Design rich data visualizations and interactive tools and solutions to communicate complex ideas to customers and company leaders.
• Collaborate across the enterprise to enable and share best practices and reusable and scalable tools and code for our analyst community.
• Mentor other data product owners and engineers and develop technical knowledge and skills to keep the enterprise on the cutting edge of technology.