Critical River is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Should have experience in AEM 6+ years and knowledge of other Adobe Products along with exposure to the Digital Marketing Platform
• Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe CQ5 / AEM
• Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and defining Security Models, Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications, extending and customizing the CQ5 /AEM base framework
• Strong working knowledge of Java, JSP, Servlets, AEM Components, Templates, OSGI, Sling Framework, XML
• Develop performance test strategies
• Experience with performance management tools, such as Web Page Test, Dynatrace, Gomez or Keynote, as well as browser built-in tools.
• Analyze performance test results to evaluate production infrastructure impacts and compare them to previous release benchmarks.
• Work with cross-functional project teams to define performance metrics and acceptance criteria
• Collaborate with infrastructure and application development teams, as well as business partners, to ensure optimal performance of e-commerce websites
• Experience build Tools: ANT, Maven, Cruise control, Jenkins, GIT
• Good analytical and communication skills