oloop technologies is a staffing and recruiting company.
Test Program Manager
: Charlotte, NC
: Long Term
Relevant Experience: 10+ Years
• Candidate with experience in Digital & Mobility platforms like CMS, Digital & Mobility packages, Marketing and analytics tools (Google Analytics / Core metrics / Adobe) are the preferred.
• Candidate to have experience in deriving the test strategy for Service / Layer level testing for ex: micro-services and experience in Automation – preferred Selenium, Perfecto, Appium. She / He would be responsible for development and growth of Digital Testing primarily focusing on Digital Portal solutions.
• *At least 12+ years of experience testing and with at least 7+ years of experience in Digital & Mobility space.
• Experience in deriving the strategy, planning, test estimates, scheduling and managing the delivery of the projects,
• Should have good knowledge on DAM, Functional, System Integration, compatibility, Accessibility, Localization, Mobility (OS).
• Independently work with Program stakeholders and external focal points to identify and remove barriers - escalating as necessary.
• Review the test deliverable- Test Secnerios, Test cases, Traceability and automation scripts.
• Experience in deriving test strategy for service level testing – Web-services, micro-services & implementing automation for these services in the project,
• Experience in deriving the test estimates, strategy, planning, scheduling and managing the delivery of the projects,
• Independently work with Program stakeholders and external focal points to identify and remove barriers - escalating as necessary,
• Must have work experience at least large scale Digital & Mobility Portal implementations and extensive Test Management and Test Architect experience,
• Must be experienced in any one Framework Automation tools (UFT, Selenium, Appium & perfecto tool) and should have Performance Testing Tools (Load runner & Jmeter etc.),
• Provide QA project management and consulting services required to support the s and Responsibilities defined above,
• Deliverable – Define the testing milestone and meet SLA project, own the E2E delivery and testing process setup and Publish the dashboard report & weekly report,
• Review Test cases, Automation scprits,Defects in timely mananer
• Must have hands on experience in strategize, plan, implement quality assurance initiatives and independent testing projects execution are essential,
• Evangelize the usage of QA frameworks, tools and artifacts, create knowledge /certification artifacts and evaluation criteria guide or provide technical training in relevant technology areas to develop talent in technology /domain.
Leadership & Development skills:
• Must possess excellent client facing skills. Candidates with prior consulting experience has an advantage,
• Must have excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills,
• Good in Project Planning & Management
• Should have experience in running organization wide initiatives,
• Should have experience in working with distributed teams,
• Previous experience in managing people is must for this ,
• Must be flexible and willing to travel based on the business requirement.
• Provide technical consulting, Technical advisory to customers; participate in discussions with customer as SME,
• Define delivery methodology and enable testing projects delivery in this space,
• Work across engagements to share and implement best practices across the organizations,
• Participate in POC validation and validation of complex technical solutions when required,
• Create reusable artifacts, identify and build frameworks/solution concepts on the focus area, set up required labs
• Knowledge on BFSI is good to have.